Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I order new spare parts for my Salta trampoline?
- Can I also order new parts for an old Salta trampoline?
- Some water remains on the jumping mat of my Salta trampoline, how is this possible?
- How can I best clean and maintain my trampoline?
- Can my Salta trampoline be left outside in the winter?
Quick answer to your question
- +31 (0) 85 48 77 888
- Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4.30 PM (UK: 8AM to 3.30PM)
- VAT number: NL817611848B01
Where do I find the article number?
The item number of your trampoline can be traced using the points below:
1. Trampoline labels
The Salta trampolines are provided with multiple labels on which the item number and production year are displayed. The labels can be found on the trampoline mat, at the bottom of the safety pad or on a sticker attached to the frame.
2. Packaging or manual
If you have the original packaging or manual at your disposal, you can find the item number here.
In some cases, the item number of your trampoline is indicated by the supplier on the invoice.
If you have not been able to find your item number using the points above, you can check the website to see which trampoline model corresponds to your own trampoline. You can determine the size of your trampoline by measuring from the outside of the frame. With this information it is then possible to select the correct spare parts. If you are not sure, you can always ask our customer service using our contact form.