Useful tips for maintaining your trampoline!
December 1, 2020
You have decided to purchase a trampoline so your children can have jumping fun in the garden, good choice! Of course you want to enjoy your purchased trampoline for as long as possible. Our trampolines require little maintenance, but by checking your trampoline sometimes, your trampoline is guaranteed to have a longer life. Want to enjoy your trampoline for a very long time? With these handy tips you will keep your Salta trampoline in top condition!
1. Clean your trampoline regularly
Especially leaves like to stay on the trampoline, this doesn’t look nice and can also cause even more dirt on the trampoline. Therefore it’s a good idea to clean your trampoline from time to time. Wipe off the dirt with a dustpan and brush and clean the trampoline with cold water and a cloth or soft sponge. A little effort and still very meaningful!
2. Protect your trampoline against wind and weather
If you’re not going to use your trampoline for a longer period, for example because the autumn or winter period has arrived, it is wise to cover your trampoline with the Salta weather cover. This protects your trampoline against dirt and discoloration.
Of course it’s also your preference that the trampoline stays in place and does not blow over during a storm. That’s why it’s wise to anchor your trampoline with our anchorset. Is a strong, severe storm predicted? Remove the safety net from the trampoline and provide the trampoline with extra ballast.
3. Replace trampoline parts in time
Safety above all! To guarantee the safety of your trampoline, it is wise to regularly check your trampoline for any defective or loose parts. Is a part due for replacement? Replace it in time! See below where you should pay attention to during this check:
- The condition of the frame connections; are all tubes still well connected?
- The condition of the springs; is there still enough tension on the springs and are they still intact?
- The tension of the jumping mat; is the mat still resilient and undamaged?
- The condition of the safety pad; is the pad still positioned correctly and are the springs completely covered by the pad?
- The condition of the safety net; is the safety net still properly attached to the trampoline and is the net still undamaged?
- The overall stability of the trampoline; is the trampoline still sturdy, stable and level?
By following these handy tips, you don’t have to worry about the condition of your trampoline and you will have many years of jumping fun!